Sunday 28 February 2016

Outfits that I wore in February // Collab with Beth May

Hey my lovelies,
So as you can see I have changed my design and font of my blog as I wanted a fresh start, so I hope you like the look of it xx

Today I am going to be doing a collab post with the wonderful Beth May, you should definitely go and follow her on bloglovin' as her blog is amazing xx  

We are doing 'outfits that I wore in February' so lets get started!


1.  This outfit is super cosy and warm especially during February when the weather is miserable! The scarf brings a spring vibe to the winter look which I love!
Jeans - Tesco
Jumper Dress - H&M
Shoes - Asda
Scarf - ?





2. This outfit is a really cute outfit and it's super easy to put together. I used the same  waisted jeans as in the first outfit because they go with everything!
Flannel - Tesco
Jeans - Tesco
Boots - H&M
White vest top - H&M




3. I love wearing purple clothes in February as it adds a pop of colour to any outfit. I wore jeggings with this look because they are super comfy and you can get away with it! (My sister was taking the pictures so thank you Daisy.. I think)
Jumper/top - Tatuum
Jeggings - H&M
Boots - H&M



4.This outfit looks really dark but trust me, my leggings are bright blue! I love this dungarees-dress thing, it is soooo comfy and I love how it looks.
Top - Tatuum
Leggings - Matalan
Dungarees/dress - rsay





5. And lastly we have this cute little stripey dress, I love the fit of this dress and the stripes.
Stripey dress - Matalan
Leggings - Matalan
Boots - H&M






That's all for now! Bye my munchkins xox


Follow me on social media :)
Instagram
Twitter
Bloglovin'





6 comments:

  1. So fun to collab with you! Hopefully do it again sometime. Love all the outfits! Favourite is the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved doing a collab with you! The first outfit is also my fave xx

      Holly xo

      Delete
  2. Love all of your outfits, they were great and im flattered to know that my photography of you ended up online (LOL)

    xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, cute outfits!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHH YOU HAVE RED HAIR! I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW ANYONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE WITH RED HAIR!

    ReplyDelete